AEP Span Products
Experiment with different colors, finishes, and panels on your building before you decide.
Nu Wave – 7/8″ Deep Corrugated Metal
Nu Wave is a corrugated metal panel that’s 7/8″ deep. It’s an exposed fastener panel that’s used for metal roofing and metal siding. Nu Wave is predominantly used for commercial, residential, architectural, and industrial metal wall and roof applications.
Gauges: 20, 22, 24, 26
Panel Lengths: 6′ to 50′
Finishes: Duratech™ 5000 (PVDF),
Duratech™ nt (SMP), Zincalume™
- Deep corrugations provide bold aesthetic shadow effects.
- Horizontal or vertical metal siding installation
- Wider panels means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- AEP Span Nu-Wave is available in painted or Zincalume® finishes.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Roof and wall applications meet 2009 IBC requirements in accordance with Chapters 14 & 15, without requiring a product approval report.
- Testing: ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.