AEP Span Products
Experiment with different colors, finishes, and panels on your building before you decide.
Select Seam® Wide Batten Metal Roofing
Select Seam® Wide Batten seam metal roofing is a performance-rated, non-structural, batten seam metal roof system, ideal for education, civic, retail, commercial or institutional applications. The clean, wide pan appearance makes this panel ideal for a classic architectural effect which can be used for metal roof or metal siding projects.
Available in several energy-efficient colors to meet just about any need, Select Seam Wide Batten metal roofing can be combined with other building materials to provide ultimate design flexibility.
Gauges: 24, 22
Coverage: 12″, 16″, 21.25″
Panel Lengths: 5′ to 45′
Finishes: Duratech™ 5000 (PVDF),
Duratech™ nt (SMP), Zincalume™
- Metal roofing is well-known for its durability by defying the elements.
- Testing: ASTM E1592 (wind uplift), ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration).
- Roof assemblies are Class A Fire Rated when installed on non-combustible deck or framing per IBC, IRC, or when installed in accordance with UL listings (UL790).
- Meets UL580 Class 90 wind uplift requirements and class 4 Impact (Hail) Resistance rated per UL 2218.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.
- Weathertight warranty available. Minimum slope required. AEP Span Underlayment HT required for all Full System Weathertightness Limited Warranties. Contact AEP Span representative for more information. (Roof application ONLY).
- All testing performed by accredited third-party.