AEP Span Products
Experiment with different colors, finishes, and panels on your building before you decide.
Reversed Box Rib Metal Roofing & Siding Panels
Reversed Box Rib is an exposed fastener metal roofing and siding panel. It’s predominantly used for commercial, residential, architectural, and industrial metal wall and roof applications.
AEP Span Reversed Box Rib provides superior load and span capacities which often allow savings in the structural support system.
Gauges: 20, 22, 24, 26
Panel Lengths: 6′ to 50′
Finishes: Duratech™ 5000 (PVDF),
Duratech™ nt (SMP), Zincalume™
- Superior load and span capabilities
- Horizontal or vertical metal siding installation
- Wider panels means fewer panels to handle and install, saving time and money.
- AEP Span Reverse Box Rib is available in painted or Zincalume® finishes.
- Quick, economical trim packages include standard trim pieces that can be ordered by number.
- Fiberglass panels are available in matching profile.
- Testing: ASTM E283 (air infiltration) and ASTM E331 (water infiltration). All testing performed by accredited third-party.
- All structural performance data is contained within Building Code Approval Report.