Experiment with different colors, finishes, and panels on your building before you decide.
FRP Skylight & Sidelight Panel
Western Rib®/HR-36®/7.2 Fiberglass Roofing Panels
Western Rib fiberglass panels are high quality, lightweight, and offer excellent impact resistance. 7.2″ Pitch Panel skylights provide natural illumination, UV protection, and excellent resistance to extreme weather conditions. Fiberglass roofing panels offer an energy saving solution to buildings that require soft natural light with no leaks. These panels can be paired with our Western Rib Panel metal roofing panels for a seamless construction from steel to skylight.
36″ X 144” White, 8 Ounce/Sq. Ft.
Panel Lengths: 6′ to 50′
Features & Benefits of Western Rib®/HR-36®/7.2 Fiberglass Roofing Panels
- High Strength – Our panels consist of an 8oz. translucent panel chopped strand and woven roving fiberglass reinforcement which offers an extremely high strength to weight ratio.
- Low Cost Installation – Fiberglass Panels are much lighter than traditional steel metal panels and require less labor to install. No special tools are required and they are much easier to handle.
- Versatile – Translucent design allows light to filter through easily – keeping out direct sunlight and excessive heat while blocking harmful UV rays. Fiberglass roofing blends well with various structures and can be used as roofing accents for your house, garage, patio, carport or greenhouse.
- Translucent – Translucent roofing panels provide the perfect green roof solution to meet your building lighting requirements; substantially reducing the amount of artificial illumination and electricity needed to light the inside of your building.
- Affordable – Corrugated fiberglass is one of the cheaper options for roofing materials. Yet it performs well as a roof and keeps your home well protected. It makes a good choice if you’re on a tight budget yet desire quality and durable roofing material. The cheaper price allows you to complete your construction projects faster without being constrained by cash.
- Low Maintenance – Fiberglass panels do not require special products to clean your fiberglass roof. A mild detergent, water and a scrub brush are enough to get the job done effectively.
- Rot Resistant – Since fiberglass is an inorganic material, unlike wood, it does not rot – making it the best choice in roofing material by builders and architects alike.
- Corrosion Resistant – Fiberglass roofing panels are suitable for use in highly corrosive environments where exposure to chemicals or saltwater is a concern, are UV resistant to sun exposure and can be made with fire retardants if required.
- Lightweight – The material’s reduced weight and easier handling, compared to wood or metal, allows for faster installation.
Are you looking to build a greenhouse, warehouse, or industrial building?
You’ll want some frosted white sections for shade, privacy, and lower heat gain. Any of these translucent fiberglass panels would be a great choice. They’re very weather resistant, cost effective, and easy to install. Natural Daylighting Design can save up to 75% of electric lighting costs. It is scientifically proven, that natural light increases health, productivity and performance of personnel, which also adds to Gard savings.
Corrugated Fiberglass can be shipped throughout the contiguous United States and Canada.